Do you want to play in the Saturday game, while helping make a greater difference in the lives of children and others in greater Kansas City (and grab some cool prizes along the way)? The peer-to-peer fundraising option is for you.
The regular registration fee is $3,000. However, we want to encourage community involvement with a peer-to-peer fundraising component open to select individuals. Here are the details and “prize” levels:
* Minimum of $2,500 = One spot on the team and all the benefits of that, EXCEPT two tickets to the luncheon instead of four.
* At $3,500 minimum = Two more tickets for lunch, plus a Royals’ prize pack.
* At $5,000 minimum = Above, plus CYITML Soft Shell Jacket (men’s or women’s).
* At $7,500 minimum = Above, plus “Wiffle Ball at the Hollow” camp chair AND CYITML H2go Force Water Bottle.
* At $10,000 minimum = Above, plus invitation to private Continental Breakfast Reception with Dayton Moore and the VIPs on July 21.
* Highest fundraiser ($10,000 minimum) = Above, plus throw a first pitch during Wiffle pregame on July 21 AND private lunch for 10 people with Dayton Moore during the 2018-19 offseason (date and location to be determined).
If this option is for you, please click here to register.
Support C-10 for 2018-19Think about that person -- or people -- in your life that you'd consider a hero or a mentor. It could be from your childhood or in your career or personal life as an adult. Are you thinking of a parent? A teacher or coach? Or someone from a mentoring program? C-10 is a one-to-one mentoring program that gives high school students, largely from underserved areas of Kansas City, a chance to gain educational, life and career experiences, while developing a servant leadership heart. Will you help us reach our goal to fully fund C-10 this school year?$11,640.00 donated of $49,655.00 goal
Mentor – Mike PThis is a life-changing program. Will you help support it?$175.00 donated of $1,000.00 goal
Mentor – John S.C-10 is a life-changing program. Will you help me reach my goal?$0.00 donated of $1,000.00 goal
Mentor – Andrew KWill you support this great program?$0.00 donated of $1,000.00 goal