You can make a difference!
By donating to the “C” You in the Major Leagues Foundation, you’re investing in children, in families in crisis, in baseball, in our community, in leaders of the future, in education, and in faith-based programs. Your support is vital in the lives of children and families.
Besides continuing our “C” You In The Major Leagues Baseball Camp with the Jewish Community Center and our our “C” You At The “K” program, we’re launching a character-based leadership and mentoring program for high school students from underserved areas of Kansas City. And, because of our incredible supporters, in 2018 CYITML passed the $700,000 mark in grants given. Because of our supporters we’ve been able to make grants to more than 50 organizations, with nearly $600,000 going to help people in the Kansas City community.
A sampling of the ways that the generosity of our supporters has made a difference in Kansas City (and beyond) since Dayton Moore founded the organization in 2014:
- Each year we partner with the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City to run a baseball camp, which includes bringing in 25 kids from Kansas City’s Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) program, and ends with a day on the field at Kauffman Stadium or at the Urban Youth Academy;
- We’ve supported a youth pastors’ retreat through the Safe At Home Ministries;
- We’ve issued grants to Higher M-Pact to help leadership development of high-risk urban youth;
- We’ve come alongside the “Women Who’ve Changed the Heart of the City” through the City Union Mission;
- We’ve provided a wheel chair-accessible van for a family that was in need after a life-changing automobile accident;
- We’ve provided scholarships for two students to attend college;
- We’ve been able to share our message to thousands of people through speeches and leadership presentations at churches, civic organizations, youth baseball leagues, and various corporations.
Keep in mind that whatever gift you make—whether cash or non-cash—impacts a person’s future!
“C” You In The Major Leagues is a component fund, or donor-advised fund, of The Signatry. If you’d like to make an online donation, simply type in the amount of your donation, select the payment type, whether it’s a one-time gift or recurring, any comments you’d like us to see about your gift (for instance, if you’re making it in honor or memory of someone), and then click “Give Now.” You’ll then be prompted for your payment information. At the end, you’ll have a chance to create an account to make giving quicker and easier the next time. (If you’ve created an account already, you can start by clicking “Login.”) Thank you!
Mailing a contribution
To mail a donation, print our donation form and mail it to:
The “C” You In The Major Leagues Foundation
P.O. Box 13428
Overland Park, KS 66282
Many employers have matching gift programs for their employees who give to non-profit organizations. It’s an easy way to make a greater impact to “C” You In The Major Leagues. Ask your employer if they have a matching gift program in place.
One way to directly help “C” You In The Major Leagues, besides making a direct contribution, is by purchasing a copy of Dayton Moore’s book, “More Than A Season,” or other items from the foundation. You can do that by clicking here.
And, check back soon, as we plan to add CYITML-branded shirts, hats, water bottles, and more.