Your donation is vital to CYITML
By donating to the “C” You in the Major Leagues Foundation, you’re investing in children, in families in crisis, in baseball, in our community, in leaders of the future, in education, and in faith-based programs. Your support is vital in the lives of children and families.
Besides continuing our “C” You In The Major Leagues Baseball Camp with the Jewish Community Center and starting our “C” You At The “K” program for high school students from underserved areas of Kansas City, in 2016, CYITML granted $208,000 to 16 organizations with ties to the Kansas City area.
A sampling of the ways that the generosity of our supporters has made a difference in Kansas City (and beyond) since Dayton Moore founded the organization in 2014:
- We’ve partnered with the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City to run a baseball camp, which included bringing in 25 kids from Kansas City’s Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) program, and ended with a day on the field at Kauffman Stadium;
- We’ve supported a youth pastors’ retreat through the Safe At Home Ministries;
- We’ve issued a grant to Higher M-Pact, to help leadership development of high-risk urban youth;
- We’ve come alongside the “Women Who’ve Changed the Heart of the City” through the City Union Mission;
- We provided assistance through the Grandview Assistance Program for a mother and her three children, displaced by “Super Storm Sandy;”
- We provided school supplies and tuition at Johnson County Community College to an aspiring female student;
- We’ve been able to share our message to thousands of people through speeches and leadership presentations at churches, civic organizations, youth baseball leagues, and various corporations.
Keep in mind that whatever gift you make—whether cash or non-cash—impacts a person’s future!
Mailing a contribution
To mail a donation, print our donation form and mail it to:
The “C” You In The Major Leagues Foundation
P.O. Box 13428
Overland Park, KS 66282
Also, we have partnered with iDonate to provide you with many ways to give, including:
- Gifts of cash
- Gifts by credit card
- Gifts of publicly traded stock
- Gifts of non-cash items like cars, trucks, boats, cell phones and even business inventory.
Many employers have matching gift programs for their employees who give to non-profit organizations. It’s an easy way to make a greater impact to “C” You In The Major Leagues. Ask your employer if they have a matching gift program in place.
One way to directly help “C” You In The Major Leagues, besides making a direct contribution, is by purchasing a copy of Dayton Moore’s book, “More Than A Season,” from the foundation. You can do that by clicking here.
And, check back soon, as we plan to add CYITML-branded shirts, hats, water bottles, and more.