Do you want to play in the game, while helping make a greater difference in the lives of children and others in greater Kansas City (and grab some cool prizes along the way)? The peer-to-peer fundraising option is for you.
The regular registration fee is $2,500, which includes the above plus four tickets to the lunch. However, we want to encourage community involvement with a peer-to-peer fundraising component open to select individuals. Here are the details and “prize” levels:
* Minimum of $1,000 = One spot on the team and all the benefits of that, EXCEPT two tickets to event instead of four.
* At $2,500 minimum = Two more tickets for lunch and a Royals’ prize pack.
* At $5,000 minimum = Above, plus CYITML Soft Shell Jacket (men’s or women’s).
* At $7,500 minimum = Above, plus “Wiffle Ball at the Hollow” camp chair AND CYITML H2go Force Water Bottle.
* At $10,000 minimum = Above, plus invitation to private Continental Breakfast Reception with Dayton Moore and the VIPs on July 22.
* Highest fundraiser ($10,000 minimum) = Above, plus throw a first pitch during Wiffle pregame on July 22 AND private lunch for 10 people with Dayton Moore during the 2017 offseason (date and location to be determined).
If this option is for you, please click here to register.